A Devious Evil Girl ;)

I found Evil Shades through her blog actually. I was doing some random googling.
While she isn't a massive company, just one woman and a store,
She has some cute things I really wanted to try out!

I bought:

Deviant Lipstick in Bane and Corruption
and
A sample set of all 15 of their eyeshadows

I don't know if there is a minimum order or not.

The cart is integrated into the website, but it takes you off the website to pay,
which is fine with me :)

Shipping

I ordered 3/29 and it was shipped the next day :)

Shipping was really cheap at $4, and took a reasonable amout of time. It arrived on the 14th, so it took 12 days to get to canada.


Product

I LOVE the shadows. Andrea, the owner, even threw in an extra sample or two with my order. While I admit I haven't thought up any mixes of the colors, they are very nice and easy to apply. I will put up swatches as soon as my camera starts working again :(

The Deviant Lipstick in Bane is amazing! Its a nice pink, not too over vibrant, but looks nice on me. I'm not so fond of Corruption however... When swatched it turns a funny copper color on my arm and turns the same color after it has been on my lips for over ten minutes. It's a bit depressing, but some metals also tend to discolor when they touch my skin, so I think it may just be my chemical makeup, as it turned out very pretty and fine on my sister... go figure!



From L to Right:
Nymphette, Zombie, Acolyte, Devil's Bonfire, Abyss, Panic, Suffocation, Banshee and Coffin. My sister seems to have taken off with a few of my colors >.>


OVERALL

I would definitely order from Andrea again! Nothing in my order was missing at all, and its definitely NOT her fault my chemical makeup is so wierd!
She also included a cute little heart sucker and some business cards, but no invoice. Yay for saving the trees ^.^

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy