Rock Hard Concrete

When I first saw Concrete Minerals colors on etsy, I squee'd like a little girl. The colors look absolutely amazing and you can tell that they really work hard on them and are dedicated to great colors ^.^

I was itching to try some of the colors.

I ordered

Samples in

Storm
Frost
Strobelight
Souldjourner
Black Metal
Seance
and
Ether.

I ordered on 3/29 and it was shipped 2 days later. She also sent
me a convo saying it had been shipped with a tracking number!


Shipping

I can't remember the actual date my order arrived, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't too long, around the 12th.


Product

All my samples were accounted for. Their samples are huge compared to come other comapnies, filling up 1/2-3/4 of a 3 gram jar.
The owner even gave me an extra sample of Temptress, and I am so glad she did! I love the color.

I will be ordering full sizes as soon as my paycheck comes in, and boy am I excited!




Customer Service
Every Time I contacted the owner, Emily, I received a speedy reply within 24 hours. I love customer service she provides and it just makes me happy ^.^

1 comments:

Julissa said...

OMG DID IT WORK?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy