My First Post!

Hello Blogging World!

Miss K is HERE!


Let me tell you a bit about myself!!

My name is Kambria and I am full of pure awesome sauce!

I started this blog for one reason and one reason only.
To help other people getting into Mineral Makeup, no matter the age, or gender for that fact.

My good friend who will be called only by nickname, scenecore, will be modelling some guys makeup looks.

I never wore makeup throughout highschool. Ok, that’s a lie. I wore it to grad and to my grad photos.
However, the makeup that I had was HORRIBLE. It dried my skin out, clogged my pores, made me break out and just was nasty and hence I never wanted to use it
I starting reading a few blogs a few months ago, mainly Grey of Legothique.com and FrescoPhyrra’s blog and a few others such as sparkle is my crack and fashionedinfinaland. I read over and over, and while these blogs were amazing a great, they didn’t help me much.
They didn’t help me, a 19 year old girl who had never really worn makeup, let alone mineral makeup. I wanted to know how to “get into” mineral makeup, start using it slowly, the right ways to apply etc. They also didn’t have any suggestions for the anime geek in me, who would LOVE to wear makeup to the conventions I attend.
So I said “Dammit! I’m going to start my own blog!.” and I did
I will be posting some reviews for some mineral makeup companies I have recently purchased from when they show up. I am very excited to be helping out anyone.
Thanks!

Miss Kinky Lipstick <3<3
Kambria

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy