Arm soreness and pretty stuff!

So... My roomate let me borrow his camera!
I just spent 2 hours swatching eyeshadows on my arm.. ranging from Fyrinnae shadows, to Hi Fi Cosmetics, Moi Minerals, Evil Shades, Sobe Botanicals and Concrete Minerals >.>
So much color. I even think I found a shadow from Hi Fi Cosmetics that is similar to an Arcane Magic color from Fyrinnae... though I forget the names at the moment. I will post pictures to show. Hi fi's is just a bit darker, but a very similar color, like cousins... and I love cousins! :P

I also got back from my anime convention on monday... and I didn't catch con rot!

I started commissioning a fursuit today and had my DTD ( Duct Tape Dummy made)

I might post a picture... it looks awesome!
Anywhos,
Kisses!

Miss K

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy