Too much drama!

As some of you may have noticed, I deleted my AL/Stardust blog that linked to eyeconic's blog entry about the whole drama.
I have decided that I am just going to stay out of it.
Yes so and so did this, and so and so did that, but I am in the process of
stress free-ing my life. I have a big issue holding grudges and while some must be upheld, I won't hold one against either one of these companies.
However, even if I buy from either company, I have decided that I will not blog about it.
I will not give publicity to either company. Sorry but that means the AL blog I was planning is a no go.
Sorry to everyone but this is my way to further myself from the drama.
Thanks and I cannot wait to get my camera on the 28th ^.^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A wise decision in my opinion.
Drama is not worth it at all!

Julissa said...

:)

I've been trying to stay out of it, also. I think I commented once or twice but ya know, now it's just getting out of hand. So oh well. Let everyone else deal with it. :D

KinkyKambria said...

Yeah. I commente I think twice on Phyrra's post. but then I really thought hard about it last night and I was like... meh! :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy