HiFi Versus Fyrinnae

So while I was swatching my samples I noticed two similar colors!
They are definitly NOT dupes, but are more like cousins.

Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic: Conjurer is on the left, Hi Fi's Psycho Mind is on the right.

I have two pictures. Up close they both give off the same sort of aqua green shine.






I don't know if you can tell, but they are similar.

Fyrinnae: Soft burgundy-brick shade topped with shimmer that changes from rosy to pale blue to aqua green, depending on the light. Lighter and more shimmery than it looks here.

I could not find the decription for Psycho Mind.

Psycho mind is a darker color overall and also the shimmer is a deeper blue green.


What do you think? I love both colors and will probably buy both of them :)

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

The green shimmer isn't showing in the Fyrinnae but I think they are almost dupes. How is the application? Still the same?

KinkyKambria said...

There is a little bit of difference so I know they are no exact replicas, but yes, the application is the same for both when applied over UDPP and Pixie Epoxy.
With Psycho mind the green shimmer is almsot like a forest green and its a lighter green with The Fyrinnae color.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy