^.^ Happiness wrapped up in bubble wrapping

Well.... I was waiting until the 28th to buy a camera, but I got a refund on an old pp purchase... not a full one, but a partial. And what did I do with this, you ask?
BUY A CAMERA!
Its pink ^.^ 10 mp and 4X zoom. Its not the one I wanted... but a) it was cheaper
b) I didn't need some awesome epic photography camera anyways :P
c) Its still better than the camera I had ^.^

I have a TON of reviews I have to do *frets*

-Sobe Botanicals
-Evil Shades ( again!)
-A Joey Named Roo
-Fyrinnae
-Glamour Doll Eyes
-Concrete Minerals
-Allure by Jen
-The All Natural Face
-Morgana Minerals
-Moi Minerals
-Hifi Cosmetics
and Physician's Formula Makeup Strips...

I think that's it... Oh my! I have quite a few don't I?
Off to find a new blog template!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Looking forward to your reviews!

KinkyKambria said...

Awe Thanks. You're so sweet!

Julissa said...

Yay! Me too! Hooray for new cameras!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy