Stupid Question game :P

1.What shoe size are you?
8.5,9 In some select brands I can wear an 8 but it's usually uncomfotable.

2.Where do you work?
At a seniors home.

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own :
Probably my graduation corset. If you are lucky I may post pictures of my grad up. Its also my most expensive piece of clothing

4.Your favorite blog?
At the moment? Its a tie between LeGothique and Eyeconic's blog

5.Do you have any pets?
Yeppers! I have a just over one year old Pug Beagle cross named Squirt. He keeps me on my toes alot of the time.

6.How many siblings do you have?
I have on biological sister. Then I have 1 step sister and brother in Texas. I also have 2 step sisters in Mexico, and possibly a brother... My stepmom hasn't really told me though.

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Where I'm living right now. I love my area, it's pretty much safe from crazy wildlife like spiders who could kill me and even though it gets cold, its also rat free!

8.What were you doing before this?
I was attempting to nap with the fiancee, didn't work out so well.

9.Your favorite food?
Hmmm... Chicken. on something.

10.Do you have a middle name?
Yes! It's even hyphenated >.>

11.Your favorite websites?
Too many to count! mostly cosplay.com at the moment and twitter.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy