Receiving FREE products for reviewing and Contest DEETS ^.^

My sister brought this up the other day. Bloggers who get "bribed" with free product for a good review. While I'm sure I have read some of these blogs, I can guarantee you I will not do this.
a) It's against my moral compass... I do have one... and it bugs me at night >.>
b) It's wrong.

While I will accept free product, which I doubt will ever happen, ( Minus the samples, everyone gets free sampples) It WILL NOT bias my opinion.
If your product is crappy, I WILL write that it's crappy.
Speaking of crappy, I've got a few "crappy" reviews coming up. I think it's mostly repackaged makeup, some of it just may need reformulation.



CONTEST DEETS:

I know this is what you pretties were looking for.

So here is the info!

Watcha gotta do to enter? Well... Go to Concrete Minerals Etsy page!

-Pick 2-3 colors that you would love to see a look done with!

-Comment on this blog post!


Extra entries can be gotten by doing the following::


-Tweet it! RT@kinkylipstick Enter Miss K's Concrete Minerals Contest at http://bit.ly/dCxmLC
Feel free to copy and paste that! That will get you an extra entry :)

-Tutorial it! With those 2-3 colors you picked, tell me how you would apply them!
2 extra entries if you do a look with those colors and link it to me :) Writing a short tutorial earns you one extra entry.

You have until JUNE 13TH. I will draw the contest on the night of June 13th.


**PRIZE** This is really what you are after... Winner gets to choose! The winner can choose 4 shadows or 3 shadows and one primer from Concrete Minerals. It will be shipped directly to the winner!



Anywho, I'm off!
Later all!

Miss K.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know quite a few of our beauty and most of our nail bloggers and while I'm sure there are a few (very few) bloggers that may well give positive reviews in exchange for product, The largest majority I believe are honest.

I personally have always been hobest in my reviews. If a product(free or not) is not up to par then I will and have informed my readers of my honest opinion. I have also recieved products so bad or missleading that I have refused to review and or returned those products.

I can understand some peoples concern over blogger honesty.
I don't think it is really an issue and our readers are generally intelligent people so I believe they can tell an honest review from a fluff review.

There will always be dishonest people and bloggers who blog just to get freebies or those who are secretly conected to a company. I do think that those are a very small portion so we don't let those few bad apples ruin our fun bunch.

:o)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy