AJoeyNamedRoo Review

I found AJoeyNamedRoo while searching for Birthday Cake on Etsy.
They sell a myriad of things, ranging from lip chap and body butter to even jewellry and scarves. They are deifnitely two talented ladies!

I ordered though Etsy, so I had no issue paying etc.

I ordered:
Vegan Lip Balm in Raspberry Lemonade
Vegan Lip Balm in Iced Roses

The second time I ordered, I got:

Birthday Cake - Confections Whipped Body Butter

Shipping:
Shipping cost was just okay for the first package. It was about 2.75, for the body butter is was 3.25 I think. Shipping was not lightning fast, nor was it snail slow. It was average. I have not recieved the second package as of yet as I ordered it on 6/10.


Products:
The lip balms were a present to my kid sister, so I did not really get a chance to try them out. I did however, smell the raspberry lemonade, which is extremely strong. I don't know if I like it really, but she does :) As for the iced roses, the scent is a bit duller, so if I ever order another lipbalm from them it would most likely be the iced roses. I applied them on the back of my hand and they applied ever so nicely and smooth, just like a lip balm should be without it being in your pocket all day.
They sent me a sample of the Bithday Lotion with the lip balms, and thank goodness! They chose the right one for me! I opened it up and took a nice long breath in. It smells so beautiful and sweet, not too overpowering. The formula is really nice, however, it does sometimes take a little bit to soak in. Once it soaks in however, the scent can stay for a while. I had gloves on right after I put it on ( it's a food safe work thing) and even after switching gloves 4-5 times and about an hour to an hour and a half passing, The faint smell of bithday cake was still on my hands. Awesome or what? That's why I bought the big container. I like, no, LOVE the smell of this lotion, I just hope my sinus's stop being jerks and quit stuffing me up by the time it gets here :)

Conclusion:

Would I order from AJoeyNamedRoo again? Absolutely. They have a wide variety of things I would love to try out, ranging from the lip scrubs, because mine just ran out, to the soaps, which I have been dying to try out some new soap!


5/5 kisses, they get an extra plus for adding a free amazing item that I liked so much I went back and bought more!

Love, Miss K

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy