Fabulously Ferocious Fyrinnae

I can't remember how I found Fyrinnae exactly, It seems like so long ago. On their front page they always have an "allow for ___ period of time before your order ships", which
a) I have never had to wait the maximum time, I don't even think I have had to wait the minimum time ( which when I last checked was like 18 days!)I think the longest I waited was like 2 weeks, if that, for my order to ship. I definitely do not mind!
b)Their stuff is beyond amazing, trust me, it IS worth every second of the wait ^.^


Ordering:


Fyrinnae has a shopping cart on the side of the webpage that tracks how much is in your cart. Unfortunately it's only in USD, but I really don't mind. Once you decide to check out, they check your address, then direct you to paypal, check your order then they charge your paypal acct.


I ordered:


Lip Lustre: Trickster Size - 3ml Mini
Arcane Magic: Archmage Size - Mini
Lip Lustre: Shangri-La Size - 3ml Mini
Lip Lustre: Diabolic Masquerade Size - 3ml Mini
Lip Lustre: Bloodstains Size - 3ml Mini
Pixie Epoxy Size - Full Size
Blue Whale Loose Eye Shadow Size - Mini
Arcane Magic: Sorceress Size - Mini

I made an order the other day that consisted of:
(This order shipped 4 days after it was placed including weekend days!!!!)

Cheetah Loose Eye Shadow Size - Mini
1.22 Gigawatts Loose Eye Shadow Size
Arcane Magic: Love Potion Size - Mini
Arcane Magic: Glitterboi Size - Mini
Arcane Magic: Faerie Glamour Size - Mini
Arcane Magic: Evocation Size - Mini
Lip Lustre: Beloved (Color-Changing) Size - 3ml Mini
We're All Mad Here Loose Eye Shadow Size - Mini
Sennyo Loose Eye Shadow Size - Mini
Lip Lustre: Shangri-La


Shipping: Shipping is free if you buy over $20 of product from Fyrinnae. It's super easy to buy over $20, and I usually wait until there's enough things that I want from Fyrinnae before ordering. Under $20, I think it's $2.50 for shipping in the US and $3.50 internationally. Everytime I have ordered from Fyrinnae my package has gotten here within 2 weeks ish from the day they shipped it. It's an acceptable wait time. As well I have never has to pay customs on any order from them. They do list it honestly however, no "gift" listing here. As a customer, I appreciate the honesty.

Products:
All products coming from Fyrinnae are nothing short of abosolutely fabulous! The consistency is great, the sparkle is great, Pixie Epoxy is like god! I have nothing to say but great things about this company.
I love the Arcane Magic collection, and most of it screams "Buy me!" every time I scroll through it.
The Lip Lustres are to die for! They are amazing. I love the way they smell, how they don't get goopy or feather on my lips and how even after I've worn it for 2 hours you can still see color! ^.^ I wore Shangri-La for 3 days straight... It's so pretty ^.^

Here's my swatches:
From top to bottom Left to Right ( All with UDPP and Pixie Epoxy)



Immortality, Darling Misfit, Bastet
Harlequin, Arcane Magic: Arch Mage, Parental Advisory
(excuse my pringles and my boyfriend in the background. I was having a fat day and the boys wanted me to come be social while they played D&D)



Incubus, Arcane Magic: Warrior-Mage, Arcane Magic: Feline Framiliars
Arcane Magic: Conjurer, Jaguar, Fyre &Ice ( Sorry for the crappy pics, none of them ever do Fyrinnae shadows ANY justice :( They are just too amazing to be photographed.
Excuse the gross man chest behind my arm, the boys are just trying to show off :P



Wicked, Avenging Salem, Sake & Sashimi
Knickers in a twist, Necromantic, Half Elf Hottie

**Photos of Lip Lustres to come**


Conclusion:
Would I ever buy from Fyrinnae again? ABSOLUTELY! I love them dearly and they are one of those companies I feel extremely comfortable with everything they do, even the donating, as well as their customer service is awesome ^.^ I get replies within 24 hours and they don't make me feel bad for asking... ever!

5/5 Kisses

Love, Miss K

2 comments:

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

Fyrinnae is one of my favorite companies! Love their Arcane Magic shadows.

KinkyKambria said...

Me too ^.^ I wish I got paid more so I could just buy everything they have!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy