Gotta Catch Em All... Shiro Cosmetics!

I found Shiro Cosmetics on ETSY

Ordering was a breeze as usual, I have never had issues buying on etsy, even being
from Canada.

I bought:
Catch 'em All - 15 Sample Bags

While I was writing this review, I went out and bought:
Mid-Week Mix'n'Match Madness
I got a full size of Pikachu and Jigglypuff, 3 minis is Rattata, Squirtle and Acid and one sample in Sudowoodo.

Shipping:
Shipping was reasonably priced at $1.50 for all the samples and $3.50 for the Mix and Match. My first order was here within a week and a half, and the second hasn't arrived yet, as it was only shipped 6/11. Both times I ordered, she had it shipped out within a day or two, I call that service!


Packaging:
All the samples came in cute little baggies, folded over with little stickers. A warning, do NOT get these stickers wet. I learned my lesson when I left the baggies in the bathroom. One of my ssamples now has no label, but I have determined it to be Brock, The Rock. I did not swatch Brock for you... sorry!

Products:
I applied these over Concrete Minerals Primer and Pixie Epoxy from Fyrinnae

They all applied very nicely, I never had any problems at all! I love Jigglypuff so much, it's been my go to color for work as of late.

Pros- They apply like a dream, Caitlin has hit the nail on the head for these colors! I imagine looking at the pokemon dead on when I applied these!

Cons- None! ^.^

Here is my swatch photos!





From L to Right, Top to Bottom
1st photo:

Mew, Acid, Charmander
Mewtwo, Squirtle
Zubat, Team Rocket, Lance, The Dragon Trainer

2nd photo:
Articuno, Hyper Beam, Bulbasaur
Vulpix, Butterfree
Jigglypuff, S.S Anne, Pikachu ( which even has red sparklies in it ^.^) *Squee*


Conclusion:

Would I buy from Shiro Cosmetics again?
Absolutely, I allready have! Caitlin has even started making some new colors based on customer suggestions!

5/5 Kisses!


Love, Miss K

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy