New blog layout!

I will now be posting my reviews in a different layout, including some pros and cons, how the product applies etc etc.
Reviews coming up!:

Shiro Cosmetics[Done and posted!]
Glamour Doll Eyes
Sobe Botanicals
Fyrinnae
Concrete Minerals (again!)
Moi Minerals
Morgana Minerals
Hi Fi Cosmetics
Kitty In the Pinx
AJoeyNamedRoo [Done and posted!]
The All Natural Face
and Allure By Jen

The last two will have to wait a little bit because my roomate has my lippie photos.

I think that is it.... I wont post them all in one day, I am thinking 2-3 day, which will last me a good week :)

Lots of love,

Miss K

1 comments:

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

Can't wait for the Shiro Cosmetics one!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello there fellow Devious makeup lovers... my name is Kambria and I am 19 years old. I would like to bring makeup knowledge to all aspects of my life, my anime geek friends, my work friends... everyone and anyone willing to learn and follow me with my journey. Enjoy